Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Swing your partner, dosey doe!

Yesterday I subbed for one of our tutors at a school. Our client has P.E. on Mondays so I got to participate in that awesomeness. First they ran laps out on the blacktop, and to get the client to participate I ran laps with him. In my slacks, high heels and wool coat. That was awesome.

Then they went into the multi-purpose room to learn SQUARE DANCE! The P.E. teacher was having a rough time getting a class of first graders to pay attention (let alone actually follow instructions!) so he asked for my help. First he asked me just to help with the group of kids that my client was with. THEN he turned on the square dance record and asked me to demonstrate with him. So I got to square dance with the Marlboro man in front of a class of first graders. Whoo hoo, my life is so glamerous! :)

1 comment:

  1. Was it really a RECORD?! I didn't think people still had those things...

    ReplyDelete

Followers