Tuesday, January 26, 2010

House Hunting - Part 2 (edited)

Well I am coming to find out that the process of buying a home can sometimes be tedious, sometimes be frustrating, and can sometimes it can make me cry!

The good news is that (sometimes after a brief but cathartic pity party) I usually land on my feet! There have been some speed bumps (some might call them road blocks, but not me!) but once again we are on track and now the fun part begins! Actually going out and LOOKING at the homes we can afford with a realtor!

I've got a few on my list already and I am HOPING that my realtor guy will make some time for me this weekend! I will (of course) be bringing my camera to anything and everything we look at, so I will post it all; the good the bad and the ugly! :)

Edit: So we can't actually go look at houses until we have our entire down payment - and it will take us a little over two months to save the rest of what we need. So the hunting and the pictures will have to be postponed until then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers