Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Accountability List

I figure if I post my intentions on a public forum it will force me to be a little more accountable for them.

Here are the things I intend to do this year;

1) Buy a house
2) Enroll in a school that will help me get my BA (quicklier) :)
3) Get Hurley a sister/friend
4) Start planning our wedding
5) Exercise enough so that the prospect of a backless wedding dress only gives me HAPPY butterflies.
6) Have Alycia finish my tattoo, and have the other one prettified
7) Be a good friend to the people who reciprocate my friendship
8) Be a good girlfriend/fiance to Bobby (ugh...that probably means less nagging, huh?)
9) Be a good daughter to my Mom (This probably means more cleaning while we're here, huh?) :-)
10) Be good to ME as often as humanly possible (Yep, this means cutting myself a little slack)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers