Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sports Illustrated - Here I come!

I got a pair of those Reebok Easy Tones.

First I have to say, they are not the most attractive shoes that I have ever owned.

That being said... After I ate a quick dinner I put them on and Hurley and I headed out into the world. Since it was just me and the dog I walked a pretty decent distance at a pretty quick pace (to Hurley's extreme pleasure!). It did not feel like any extra work while we were walking, but I definitely felt a difference when we got home. My legs had that pleasant wobbly feeling you usually get after a good run or maybe a hike. Hopefully I'll be nice and sore tomorrow!

So I don't think my legs and booty are quite ready for the cover of Sports Illustrated - but they're definitely a little closer than they were before the walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers