Friday, January 1, 2010

A new blog for a new year...

Okay so I have been saying I should start a blog for awhile. I am not sure who will read it, and I am halfway worried that it is going to turn into some sort of internet shrine to Hurley (my puppy) ... But anyway, here goes!

We had a very cozy, uneventful NYE. At about 5:30 Bobby texted me to ask about our plans, and I told him that my plan involved NO driving, lots of pizza, and Dexter! So I came home with a Take N Bake, there was a fire waiting and we chowed down! Miz went to bed early and Bobby passed out on the fuzzy rug in front of the fire at about 10:30. I played video games for awhile, and when midnight rolled around I roused my log-sawing fiance to give him a new year's kiss, I kissed my puppy on the nose - and then we all went to bed!



I am very excited to have a full (but inexpensive) weekend ahead of me. Today jeans shopping with the sister in law (I just love calling her that!) Tomorrow house hunting in Elk Grove and Galt, and maybe a little playing Call of Duty in Stockton? :-) And Sunday I am being taken to the movies by a pretty girl!

1 comment:

Followers