Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Missing Hot Dog

I wasn't feeling like doing much when I got home last night, so I made us a hodgepodge for dinner. Left over mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, hot dogs, and I threw in a few fish sticks for Bobby in case the rest wasn't enough.

When I called Bobby in to eat "dinner" he was busy out in the garage with his motorcycle, so I just left his plate sitting on the counter and sat down to eat myself.

After we were done eating he looked at my plate and said, "Hey! You had bread? I didn't get bread!" I looked at him like he was a MORON and said, "Yeah you did. With your hotdog". He told me he didn't remember having a hotdog and I assured him that he had,and that he must have just snarfed it down so fast he didn't remember. We joked about him huffing too much paint in the garage and losing brain cells.

Right before I went to bed Bobby comes walking into our room with a soggy but uneaten hotdog bun in his hands! Where was it? Under the counter! One of our mangy mutts very delicately stole the hotdog off his plate (without disturbing anything else)!! And then I had the poor guy convinced he was just forgetful!!

Good thing he has a good sense of humor (and lots of other stuff to eat for dinner!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers