Monday, April 12, 2010

Catching up - Birthday Awesomeness!

Yes, it was a couple of weeks ago... I'm a lazy blogger!

My 28th birthday was fantastic! The day of my actual birthday I had to go to work. But it wasn't too bad, because I made sure I was scheduled in a way that would make it a pleasant day. I got sweet little hugs and twice had very cute little boys sing me happy birthday. In the morning I even got a phone call from one of my favorite little boys in the whole world, who lives in Oregon!

After work some very sweet friends took me to dinner at Chevy's!

Then on Saturday came the party and Bobby and Kheri worked so hard to plan for me. We had dinner at the Kasbah lounge - with great food and a belly dancer! Lots of fun! The week after I was craving Mediterranean food and went crazy at the grocery store buying Greek yogurt and hummus and pitas!  Unfortunately, none of us were smart enough to bring a camera! I took a picture of myself when we got home, just to make sure the night was documented somehow! (The pretty necklace I'm wearing was a birthday present!)

1 comment:

Followers