Monday, April 12, 2010

Catching up part 2 - Easter with the nephews!

We got to have the nephews for Easter this year. Easter really just isn't the same without kids, so I was very excited planning Easter egg hunts, dying eggs, Easter "brunch"...  Okay I had one 9 year old, and a 16 month old so maybe I went a little crazy - but we still had lots of fun! Thanks to my sweet nephew Hunter for humoring me and being a great kid all day! He found all the plastic "eggs" we hid, saying cute stuff like, "Wow, that was clever" when he found one that was hidden particularly well.  Even when his little brother started not feeling well, Hunter just sat down and entertained himself!
Hunter and uncle Bobby dying eggs together.
This is Hunter giving me a funny face because my camera was being slow!

This was Hunter's favorite egg. He made me send a picture of it to his Mom.
 I ate these for breakfast all week!
Sweet baby Lucas waking up from his very short nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers