Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dog days of summer...

Just a few cute pictures of the work goin' on with the boys.

"We ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti..."

Hehe don't they look like Hannibal Lecter? Poor guys. We've got them pretty used to their "cheese baskets". They know that when the baskets come out, cheese is soon to follow. They don't interact much with these one, but I guess we'll get there.

The other night I was tired and feeling pretty down about the doggy situation. After a quick walk with the boys, I gave up and came in the house. Bobby refused to give up. He put their "cheese baskets" on and stayed outside with them for about another hour. I looked out the window at one point and thought, "This is the kind of Dad my kids get to have" it was a nice thought. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers