Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"I'm a lean mean ground beef machine! " - Meatwad

My friend Stacie (over at One step at a time) tells me that I don't blog enough. So I thought I'd post a quick (and triumphant!) blog about my dinner tonight!

I came  home thinking I would just make some quick pasta with turkey burger scrunched in it. I was looking at the turkey burger and thinking "blah", so I decided to try my hand at making meatballs (which I had never done before)!

Of course I didn't look at any recipes, but just started tossing stuff together. I was feeling a little nervous when I popped them in the oven. (Is that how you're supposed to do it?!)
But they were looking pretty good when I took 'em out! After I added sauce and linguini they were looking mighty tasty! 

Bobby said they were super moist, and he ate his plus a few off of my plate - so I'm calling them a success!

1 comment:

  1. I want to come over for dinner! Are there left-overs for lunch tomorrow?!

    ReplyDelete

Followers