Monday, December 6, 2010

Two! Count em, TWO!!

This Friday I have a wedding to go to. I'm excited about the wedding but I've been freaking out because I have NOTHING nice enough to wear to an evening wedding. I borrowed a few dresses from my mom, one I was pretty sure would fit (snuggly) and one that I thought was going to depress me. But guess what!?!? Not only did it not depress me, it looked GOOD on me! It is TWO dress sizes smaller than I was when I started working out!

So I headed over to Macy's and rewarded myself with some sexy shoes to go with the dress!

As a side note, I put on some slacks on my way to Macy's because I needed to wash all of my blue jeans... I think their sizing must be some quirk of their brand - but they are size NINES and that made me feel super awesome! 

1 comment:

Followers