Sunday, October 17, 2010

My first 5 k!

Yesterday I did my first ever 5k! It was the Change of Pace Foundation's Oktobrewfest 5k run/walk. I didn't go very fast, but dangit I finished! :-D

 This is me crossing the finish line! I won't post my time, but I will say that the next time I do this, I intend to beat it!
 This is me right after I finished. I was pretty happy to be done!


And this is me enjoying my free beer in my commemorative glass! Knowing this was waiting for me at the finish line helped a lot!

2 comments:

  1. Ummm...I thought you couldn't drink...you know, the baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW! I was supposed to be at this too! Doing the same thing!! damn!
    I'm supposedly doing run for the hungry on Thanksgiving morning if you want to try and join! :o) Don't worry, I still can't run fer nuthin'.

    ReplyDelete

Followers