Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A New Baby??

So today is the day that all the fixes are supposed to be done on our new house. I am not completely sure what happens next - I'm waiting to hear. Hopefully what happens next is that I go sign my life away and get some keys!

In the meantime I have a bit of a quandary.... A few weeks ago Hurley and I met this little guy at Pupply Love:
His name is Ledger. He's a Belgain Mallinois. He and Hurley absolutely adore each other. He's a year old, a complete GOOFBALL, and pretty much Hurley's soulmate.
So... We were planning on getting Hurley a friend when we moved to our new place. And we've been given the green light from the Mallinois rescue- Ledger is ours if we want him.

My hesitance is completely superficial. He's a super sweet dog, he snuggles, he plays amazingly well with Hurley, he even gets along with cats! ... But he is not as CUTE as Hurley. And he sheds quite a bit more. Would that keep me from loving him as much?

I think I might be having this kind of hesitation no matter who we adopted.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh....just brush him! AND he is cute too! It's good to have a little variety! Look at us, we have two of the same breed. Def. don't know how to branch out! We'll work on flexibility next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Ledger is absolutely adorable!! Lovin' him for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers